This upgrade allows for self cancelling indicators so you don't drive along having forgotten to reset the switch. It works with the standard toggle switch or momentry buttons commonly used on steering wheels. The main features are as follows:-
- BlinkSTOP auto-cancels your indicators after your pre-set duration. BlinkSTOP's smart features ensure it functions only when you want it to.
- Uniquely, BlinkSTOP is user-configurable to work with ON-OFF-ON toggle switches or momentary pushbuttons.
- Use BlinkSTOP with traditional indicator bulbs or LED bulbs.
- Press left and right buttons together, or add a DPDT switch input, for a continuous hazard function.
- Make the most of your pushbuttons, with a quick press on the same side to cancel your indicator, or switch to the other side using the opposite button.
- Paused in traffic or waiting to turn? Indicator cancelling is disabled by the brake pedal, and for 6 or 9 seconds afterwards so that the indicators remain on until you've finished your manoeuvre.
- BlinkSTOP's configurable nature lets you choose between 12 or 18 second flash durations.
- BlinkSTOP case measures 75mm x 50mm x 27mm and weighs just 125g - including the loom!
PGM are able to offer a fitting service for this indicator upgrade kit at our workshop based in West Sussex. If you are interested in this service please find our contact details here to make a booking in our diary. Fitting is subject to the wiring harness being an original standard part, not modified in any way.